Visit the Seven Sacred Pools near our Maui Beach Hotel
When the beauty of a mountain stream stands out even in Maui, that is the definition of a must see. Discover a rewarding Maui beach hotel at the Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Inn, and visit the enchanting Seven Sacred Pools in Hana.
Seven Sacred Pools on the Road to Hana
A favorite Maui attraction of locals and visitors alike, the Seven Sacred Pools in Haleakala National Park invite you on an outdoor adventure any time of year. Despite the name, the Seven Sacred Pools actually refers to dozens of natural sparkling pools large and small. A series of waterfalls feed the luxurious freshwater pools day and night.
Bring along a camera and plan to arrive early for a spirited day amongst the natural beauty of Maui. There are many things to do at the Seven Sacred Pools:
- Swimming, naturally
- Hiking, the Pipiwai Trail offers an engaging hike
- Bird Watching, and other wildlife
- Cliff Jumping, jump from marked platforms only
- Nature Photography, just try getting a bad shot
The Seven Sacred Pools are located near the city of Hana in Haleakala National Park. A large parking lot is located just past Mile Marker #42. More tips:
- There are no lifeguards, so always act with caution
- Restrooms are available
- Never dive into pools, always jump feet first
- Beach shoes are recommended
- Bring drinking water
- Don't forget a waterproof camera
Contact our on-site activities concierge for tips on all the top Maui attractions.
A day spent in paradise deserves a restful return. Our Maui Beach hotel rooms complete the perfection with inviting TempurPedic® beds and more charming views. Book Now.